Building company cultures can be challenging. Join us on this
About this Event
At the last 15 woman dinner, we learned that some are struggling with building company culture. To rise to that request, we interview Leena Patel, Founder of Sandbox2Boardroom.com, on our next LadyDrinks Webinar.
Leena Patel is also the author of the book Raise Your Innovation IQ: 21 Ways to Think Differently During Times of Change. For two decades, she has helped executive teams around the world lead change, drive innovation, and develop a winning culture of creativity, collaboration, and inclusion.
We know that the top companies in the world are good at two things: How to market and how to innovate. She has worked with big businesses and fast-growing companies to design and execute on innovation initiatives. These in turn, allowed the companies to make the most of new business opportunities and establish a strategic position in the market.
She will also talk about her corporate training methodology “Gamulation.”
Who is this webinar for:
- Anyone leading a non profit and building a culture
- Anyone in a corporate and building a team and its culture
- Anyone with a startup and looking to build the company values and culture
What you get out of the webinar
- 20 minutes establishing trends in the market, and how companies are innovating.
- 40 minutes where each attendee shares a situation specific to them and gets one on one coaching.
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Joya Dass, LadyDrinks