LadyDrinks Womens Networking leads a three hour hike to the
About this Event
LadyDrinks partners with Cairn Leadership to share two short presentations on the latest research around women and leadership, facilitated discussions and activities throughout, along with coffee and a gourmet brunch picnic at the summit.
- Create space for LadyDrinks members and new potential members to interact in meaningful, growth-oriented ways
- Provide research-backed ideas on particular strengths that women bring to leadership in organizations
- Enjoy a shared adventure, increase health and wellness, and summit a local peak
About Cairn Leadership
Cairn Leadership Strategies activates excellence in organizational culture through
experiential learning models and shared outdoor adventures. We use instruction,
dialogue and activities based on the latest leadership and team research.
We achieve breakthrough outcomes by developing trust among teams through real
world experiences like hikes, climbing, camping, improv activities, and more. Our
skill-building events improve communication, collaboration, and leadership skills across
the board. Leaders report that their team members feel more connected to each other
and to their work, more open to new possibilities, and more ready and willing to take
action after our events.
What our participants are saying!
“This was the most engaging training I’ve ever been to.”
“I’m communicating and speaking up more in meetings as a result of the program. I’m
watching reactions / non-verbal behavior and addressing them sooner both in 1-on-1
meetings and in team meetings.”
“The outdoor atmosphere and rock climbing really helped the group connect on a deeper level than your typical team building activity. It was fun, challenging, and I left with a strong connection with my fellow colleagues.”
Leadership Topics for This Event:
- Women in Leadership: The Courage, Competence, Confidence Paradox.
- Empowerment through strengths-based leadership
- The Confidence Code
- Three steps to leading confidently
- 6:45AM: Meet and enjoy coffee together
- 7:00AM: Introductions and opening activity / The Confidence Code
- 7:30AM: Hike! Facilitated conversations and reflection periods included on the trail
- 8:30AM: Summit! Team activity and gourmet picnic
- 9:00AM: Descend
- 9:45AM: Closing and shared commitments
(Friday) 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Kwaay Paay Peak
Kwaay Peak Trailhead
Joya Dass, LadyDrinks