LadyDrinks and Francis Financial present a workshop on how to
About this Event
What is your relationship with money? What is your children’s knowledge of household finances? LadyDrinks hosts a special mother-daughter event February 22nd.
Saturday, February 22nd, LadyDrinks member Sunaina Mehra of Francis Financial leads us in a “Money Circle,” a conversation circle where we get curious about our story around money. As women, we have a knack for connecting. When we come together to connect around something as powerful and complex as money and our children, we’re capable of making profound changes. With this exercise, we engage our daughters in the conversation about money too.
This event is generously hosted at the home of Bhavna NIgam, Founder of Bhavna’s Exclusive.
About the afternoon
We will have exercises to help uncover the underlying values of money unique to your family and share tools and resources that will help you educate the children in your life.
The purpose of the Circle is not to talk spreadsheets or discuss investment strategies. The Circle is about learning from each other, and from ourselves.
We will start promptly at 1:15pm, so please plan to arrive at 1pm, and expect to stay until we close the Circle, at 230pm. Light bites and beverages will be served.
- 1:00 – 1:15 Arrival, initial networking
- 1:15 – 1:30 Settle the circle & explain the concept of a money circle
- 1:30 – 1:40 Check-in (initial introductions)
- 1:40 – 2:00 Journaling – Values Exercise
- 2:00 – 2:30 Full Group Harvest
- 2:30 – 2:45 Reflection & Check-Out (Final thoughts)
- An afternoon networking with 15 professional women
- Teaching your daughters how to engage in conversations about money and learn to present themselves in a group
- Building awareness around the topic of money in a way you never have
About LadyDrinks www.ladydrinks.com
LadyDrinks is a leadership development platform South Asian women executives. We create programming and events 4 times a month to bring like minded professional women of a certain cultural background so we may create support systems for success. The five-year plan is to host an event in every city of the world.
About Francis Financial www.francisfinancial.com
Francis Financial was formed in 2002 with the purpose of doing things differently in the wealth management industry. This means providing clients with independent advice, transparency and individual attention. We continuously work hard to maintain the boutique feel our clients love us for.
(Saturday) 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Bhavna Nigam's home
Joya Dass, LadyDrinks